We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Web Developer based in Dublin City Centre (D2). The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience working in web development, using PHP, HTML/XML and CSS.
We are looking for an experienced web developer to build and manage all small business growth focused Web Surfaces to support our a Program across the EMEA region. The role will be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goals of engaging, educating and inspiring SMBs to grow their businesses with the client.
The successful candidate will have a strong mix of technical expertise with a collaborative and creative approach. A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a strong work ethic and a genuine passion for building online experiences and working with small and medium businesses to help them grow and prosper.
- Build Web pages for the Program and Campaign using HTML and CSS.
- Partner with Marketing and Design Leads to manage multiple projects and align deliverables against business and audience.
- Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Partner with the broader Web Development and Engineering teams to propose, ideate and test new capabilities.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient HTML/CSS/XML, determine technical requirements, and solving code problems.
- Create and maintain unit test for new code and defect fixes.
- Upgrade site content and graphics, monitoring performance, identifying and evaluating optimisation options.
- Develop and QA site layouts by clarifying goals, designing functionality and categorising content.
- 5+ years of experience in web development using PHP, HTML/XML, and CSS
- A solid track record of building best in class and user centric web applications
- Understands architecture for apps that integrate into existing systems and explores alternatives
- Strong organisational skills, for planning and ownership across projects
- Proven experience working across various levels of the organisation while building trust and fostering collaboration with stakeholders.
- Excellent eye for detail. Problem solver with a track record of moving fast and working under pressure, with tight deadlines.
- Self-Starter with the ability to execute independently and prioritise work against deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Team player. Ability to multi-task and take the lead on several projects simultaneously.
**This is an eleven-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**