User Support Specialist – French Market
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a User Support Specialist based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience in customer support and data analysis.
This role is part of the Consumer Customer Care Team. The team looks after support for a range of well-known technology products. They strive to provide users with a quick and effective resolution to their issues, so they can make the most of their products.
- Resolve issues consulted from vendors around order management and technical support.
- Coordinate and supervise resolution of complaints and escalations from users of.
- Create and handle bugs to be addressed with internal teams.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and interpretation of key operational matters to help optimise workflows and improve customer service.
- Act as a Community manager on a range of Help Communities for French-speaking users.
- BA/BS or at least 3 years’ equivalent experience.
- Track record in supporting and optimising customer service operations.
- Proven data analysis skills.
- Proven project management skills (no formal accreditation required).
- Experience sending reports to mid-level stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
**This is a 10-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**