Treasury Analyst (Corporate)
My Client is a significant success story. Constantly growing with multiple opportunities for career development.
Are you a recent (>2years) business/finance graduate?
Do you have an interest in building a career in Corporate Treasury?
- Administration of the online banking systems
- Assisting with settlements and reporting requirements to lending banks
- Acting as a liaison point with insurance broker and ensuring sufficient insurance coverage levels are in place
- Monitor and track changes to the motor fleet and ensure appropriate policies are maintained and signed off by drivers
- Act as a point of contact with banks, insurers and other service providers as required
- Improving efficiency of processes and effectiveness of controls
- Ensuring compliance with treasury policies and procedures
- Assisting with the preparation of various presentation materials for both internal and external purposes
- Hold a minimum 2.1 business related degree.
- Have the opportunity to progress and obtain professional qualifications e.g. ACCA, ACA.
- Previous experience in a large, dynamic corporate environment will be an advantage.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be an organized self starter, who is goal orientated and possessed the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver.
- Willingness to learn and develop as the role itself develops.
- Ability to work independently, while also being a team player.
- Strong attention to detail and good administrative skills but the ability to take a strategic view.
- Is resilient and calm under pressure or when juggling multiple priorities.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office , SAP experience is desirable but not essential.