Operations Coordinator – French Market
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Operations Coordinator – French Market based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience in coordination/project management.
- Providing operational support – both tactical and strategic – for all training-related events.
- Handle the administrative, coordination and scheduling needs of this team, putting different data together.
- Give access to trainings, sending contracts, SOWs, handling emails and answering clients’ queries.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders (particularly the Learning and Innovation team).
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Lead quarterly training reviews and monitor key success KPIs.
- Ideally, have 2-3 years of coordination/project management experience.
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of the French language.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental and client-facing working relationships.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of G-Suite or Microsoft Office.
**This is an 11-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**