We are currently seeking a Training Coordinator to join our Global IT client.
The training coordinator will be responsible for the operations and logistics of core learning programs.
**Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
– Responsible for training programs logistics and operations
– Communicate effectively about assigned programs by building and maintaining specific curricula knowledge.
– Collaborate, analyse and improve programs
-Manage rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs and maintain and update registration information and attendance records.
-Support program managers
– Bachelors Degree in any field (open to strong recent grads)
– Relevant experience as a coordiantor
– Excellent knowledge of Google Apps
– Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
– Flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
– Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
– Build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
– Strong candidates must be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
– Highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organisational and communication skills.
– Grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organisational levels.
– Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
**The salary is extremely competitive, plus excellent onsite benefits such as Gym, Swimming pool + Free meals.**
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org