Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading companies within the Financial Services Sector who work with a wide range of multinational and indigenous companies, providing comprehensive employee benefits, administration and advisory services.
Based South of Dublin City Centre they have an opportunity for an Accounts Technician or would consider a Trainee Financial Accountant to join their team for a 10 Month Contract. You will be part of a team responsible for the preparation of statutory annual reports for pension schemes. This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable industry Accounting experience.
Some of the duties of this role will include:
- Assist in the preparation of annual reports for Pension Schemes
- Statements of Recommended Practice for Pension Schemes
- An understanding of Occupational Pension Schemes Disclosure of Information Regulations
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory reports for submission to the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Liaise with pension administrators/client services managers/actuaries/investment consultants
- Respond to all regulatory queries
The ideal candidates will have
- Business or Finance (accountancy) degree.
- Strong organisation skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel (intermediate or advanced level).
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years industry or practice experience in a similar role.
You will be trained and mentored by a senior team member.
A contribution €1,000 will be available towards ACCA course and exam fees.