Trainee Financial Accountant – 10 month Contract
You will be mentored by a Senior team member in the preparation of statutory annual reports for pension schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable industry accounting experience.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Business or Finance (accountancy) degree.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisation skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Very strong Excel skills (intermediate or advanced level).
- A minimum of 1/2 years industry or practice experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities will include:
Assisting in the preparation of annual reports for Pension Schemes in accordance with Statements of Recommended Practice for Pension Schemes and the requirements of the Occupational Pension Schemes Disclosure of Information Regulations 2006-2013.
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory reports for submission to the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Liaising with internal pension administrators/client services managers/actuaries/investment consultants as part of this process.
- Responding to all regulatory queries on a timely basis.
- You will be trained and mentored by a senior team member.
- A contribution €1,000 will be available towards ACCA course and exam fees.