We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Technical Writer, based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience writing for a technical audience.
You will be a part of a team of technical writers who develop documentation for the Hardware Operations teams in the client’s data centres. You will interact with engineering and other operations groups to create deliverables.
- Understand the technical details of projects.
- Identify audiences for content and anticipate the questions, problems, and needs that the content should address.
- Deliver clear, correct, and well-structured writing.
- Edit, revise, and restructure a wide range of documentation.
- Work on solutions that improve processes and practices, including maintenance processes and tools.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing clear, accurate and concise documentation.
Experience working with a distributed team.
**This is an eleven-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**