Technical Support Specialist
Our client is a leading supplier of handheld computing and mobile workforce solutions in the UK and Ireland. They now wish to hire a Support Analyst to work as part of a team at their Dublin offices in Dundrum.
We are seeking someone with 2-3 years of experience. Unfortunately, Visa sponsorship is not supported by this role. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required. Eng
Core skills required:-
- Working knowledge of Windows environments including servers, using Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Windows 10.
- Must have experience working with a relational database. Any of the recognised industry-standard RDBMS technology, such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, etc
- Must have a good understanding of Structured Query Language SQL and have practical experience of using SQL
- Be competent in the use of XML
- Be fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows the suite of Microsoft Office tools
- Must have IT industry qualifications.
Opportunity to learn the following technologies:
- Communications technologies including some of the following; GSM, GPRS, 3G, VPN, APN, SSL
- Networking Architectures
- Mobile solutions market place
- Mobile hardware
- Experience working with Windows Mobile 6.5
- Virtualisation and private cloud setup.
- Linux OS
- Android OS