As a member of our People@ Team, this Sourcer will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find world class candidates for our COO organisation. The COO organisation is comprised of all of our non-tech business functions such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Operations, HR and more.
Our Talent Sourcing team conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Talent Sourcing team. We’re seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and innovation to our team.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to scale our business, working towards our mission to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organisation
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategise different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Embody companies’ culture: Be Open and Bold, Move Fast, Focus on Impact and Build Social Value
- 4 years sourcing/recruiting experience in-house or agency
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Experience approaching candidates
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Passionate about company product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs and dicing into search strategies
- Data Driven with the ability to analyse hiring activities / reporting to influence clients and cross functional partners
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- Strong client relationship building