Senior Recruitment Consultant Technology Division
About the Company
Eden Recruitment was established in 1999 and is staffed by a team of highly experienced and professional consultants. As an ISO 9001 certified company our emphasis is at all times on quality. Our centrally located, high profile office at the Ha’penny Bridge in Temple Bar means that the Eden brand is one of the best known in Dublin. Eden Recruitment operate in a number of different business areas including Banking & Finance, Accounting, IT, HR / Office, Engineering and Catering.
Our Technology division are looking to add a new member to its already established business within the Irish market place. We are preferred suppliers to a number of Ireland’s leading companies and institutions. You will join a team of experienced consultants who have strong reputations for placing highly sought after individuals within the recruitment sector.
As Senior Recruitment consultant you will be assigned with the task of finding suitable candidates on behalf of our client companies to fill temporary and permanent job positions.
You will be responsible for attracting suitable candidates and guide them through the application and placement process. This will entail placing advertisements, giving interviews and matching candidates to the appropriate roles. You will act as an integral link between candidates and clients. There will also be the task of attracting business from client companies by using sales, business development and marketing techniques. This includes building relationships with clients, keeping in touch over the phone, client visits and in writing.
- Third level qualification
- Previous experience essential in recruitment
- At least 3 years + working ideally within Information Technology will be a distinct advantage
- Have the ability to establish relationships with new clients through business development and marketing campaigns
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written skills
- A proven track record of succeeding and overcoming obstacles
- Highly organised and efficient work ethic
Excellent Salary and benefits on offer and will reflect the candidates level of experience
For further details contact Ken Lee – firstname.lastname@example.org