Defined Benefit Pensions Administrator
The ideal candidates will have at a minimum 3-4 years’ Defined Benefit Pension Scheme portfolio administration experience.
Only applicants with Defined Pension experience in Ireland will be considered
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Schemes.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation on an annual basis of benefit statements and trustee reports.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- A good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Have gained at least 3/4 years’ experience in an Employee Benefits or Pension Consultancy firm.
If you are interested in a rewarding career please forward an up-to-date CV in strict confidence to Mary O’Connor at email@example.com