Senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
Our client, an investment management services organisation, located in Citywest, Dublin is seeking a passionate Senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineer with a minimum of 5 years IT experience, preferably in an IT support or engineering function.
The Expertise Weâ€™re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience, preferably in an IT support or engineering function.
- Experience of working in a globally distributed, multi-cultural environment an advantage.
- A cyber security certification such as CISSP an advantage.
- Experience of working with the following an advantage:
- Database Activity Monitoring tools.
- Cloud-based data lake technologies.
The Purpose of Your Role
As a member of the Data Security team, your role will include:
- Optimizing and supporting existing security tools and capabilities.
- Working with our business partners to assess security gaps.
- Recommending, building and implementing solutions and controls for risk mitigation.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong operating systems knowledge (Windows Servers and Linux).
- Strong knowledge of networking, TCP/IP and traffic routing.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing technologies, including AWS and / or Azure.
- Familiarity with supporting database technologies.
- Familiarity with ITIL or another IT service management framework.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as this role involves working with multiple teams across the enterprise.
- Ability to work closely with teammates to solve problems, transfer knowledge, and develop overall product architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a commitment to the highest levels of quality and demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com
**Please note this is initially a 12-month contract **
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive salary**