Senior Credit Product Expert
Our Client within the Financial Services sector and based in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Senior Credit Product Expert as part of their Middle office which supports all the Financial Activities in Dublin and provides a layer of control and support between the Business Lines and the Functions.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of at least 5-6 years’ experience within a similar role and have full understanding and exposure to having worked within the Middle Office of a large financial institution.
You will have a strong knowledge of the supply chain within finance and have strong organisational and communication skills. You should be able to demonstrate proven ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders.
This role within Credit Services supports the business structure for onboarding of new products/credits whilst controlling the credit from drawdown through to reimbursement. Within this role you would be required to develop and maintain the knowledge base of the Credit Products and maintain a live view on the control status.
The purpose of the role is to assume overall accountability and execution of the work within the Middle Office escalating issues, providing analytical reports and managing control over the different credits. The ability to maintain and have complete knowledge of the Credit GCP is important as this role directly contributes to the operational risk security of the credit chain requiring point of contact for the Finance Credit Regulatory topics.
Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Onboarding of New Products & Structures into the Bank
- Ensuring that New Structures Implementation are well mapped and secure before drawdown.
- Develop an expertise on the Hedging & valuations
- Control the Hedge lifecycles providing a centre-point in Dublin for Business & Functions.
- Maintain the agreed ricing conditions on margins
- Monitor and implement change throughout the Credit Life Cycle
- Contracting of all Credit Documentation
- Ensure all approvals and conditions are in place prior to 1st drawdown.
- Covenant Manager and monitoring of Insurance monitoring
- Participations Monitoring In and
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for Clients and Marketers.
If you feel you have the experience or are seeking to progress your career further within and established international banking environment, apply today.