Senior Analyst Fund Accounting
Title: Senior Analyst Fund Accounting
Senior Analyst fund Accounting Duties:
- Assist in the take on of new business from a FA systems and FA set up perspective
- Deliver Target Platforms and Model Office projects, including system UAT testing and implementation, whilst being the primary point of contact for all system development and support requirements for the FA operational teams;
- Assist with Excel macro creations and support.
- Assist with regulatory requirements where required;
- Report to responsible Project Manager (when applicable) and Project Office/Model Office Manager and escalate problems,
- Co-ordinate the collation and distribution of monthly project update ,
- Review all technical procedures for accuracy and clarity, while drafting new procedures to cover any gaps which exist,
- Ensure good communication with the Manger to ensure awareness of all issues within the team,
- Knowledge of Operational Systems such as Multifonds, Intellimatch, pControl, NTAS
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of various domiciliation legislation, tax and regulatory requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of Hedge Fund accounting, including interaction with Prime Brokers and Middle Office.
- Thorough knowledge of data vendors such as Bloomberg, IDC, etc.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- A third level qualification preferably in a business or accounting related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Fund Accounting, with a strong knowledge of both Hedge and Mutual Funds
- 1 year experience in an IT/Systems support function an advatantage
- Self-motivated, good organisational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Highly computer literate
- Strong numerical / analytical skills. Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
For more information call Patrick on 01 474 4511