Senior Analyst – Financial & Regulatory Reporting
Job Title – Financial and Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst
Duration – 12 Month FTC
Location – Dublin 2
Experience – 2 to 5 years
Responsibilities – The incumbent will be primarily responsible for reviewing Financial Statement Draft for our Client’s fund clients. The other responsibilities include working with the fund’s auditors to facilitate the fund audit and complete the Audited/Unaudited Financial Statements.
- Accurate and timely peer review of Financial Statements for investment funds assigned (including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Changes in Net Assets, Investment Statement, Cash Flow Statements and relevant Note Disclosures, including pertinent ratios)
- Extract and interpret information from financial records of funds
- Ensure adherence to reporting guidelines as they relate to security types, derivative instruments, income accruals, foreign exchange, capital stock, expense accrual, and income and capital gains distributions
- Work with peers in our Malaysia and Luxembourg offices to deliver the (un)audited financial statements accurately and per agreed deadline
- Work with external auditors, consultants and client to deliver the (un)audited financial statements accurately and per agreed deadline
- Liaise with valuations, Depositary, record keeper and other teams to obtain information
- Create Financial Statement templates for new clients in accordance with the disclosure requirements and rules
- Implement effective controls and processes in order to maintain accurate records, and identify and mitigate business risk
- Effectively apply and administer changes to regulations and legislation to service deliverables
- Maintain up‑to‑date knowledge on changes made to GAAP and IFRS as it relates to the financial and tax reporting for mutual, hedge and pool funds
- Ad hoc project work, where necessary
- Ad hoc monthly tasks
- Regulatory reporting requirements including daily MiFID II reporting and various monthly, quarterly and annual bank reporting
- In depth knowledge of GAAP, IFRS
- In depth knowledge of UCITS and or Hedge Funds
- Good working knowledge of different types of Financial Instruments and different accounting treatment.
If this opportunity excites you and if you think you have the relevant experience you may email across your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 01 4744527.