Senior Accounts Administrator
• Accounts processing support for the company and clients
• Lead the administration function
• Support the compliance function
• Support business development opportunities
Accounts Administration and Processing:
The candidate will support the internal accounts administration inclusive of the
• Preparation and processing of sales invoices
• Processing of purchase invoices, and reconciliation of creditors balances to statements.
• Processing of bank receipts and payments and preparation of bank reconciliations
• Processing of expenses and credit card transactions
• Processing of month end journals.
• Preparation of control account reconciliations.
• Preparation of monthly accounts including analysis of time where relevant
• Sending debtors statements and follow up of outstanding debtors by phone and email.
• Bookkeeping and accounts processing for a number of clients
Administration / Operations Function:
The candidate will lead the administration function inclusive of the following:
• Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly resource planning with directors
• Updating of monthly income and cash forecasting with directors
• Acting as a ‘client contact’ for all clients.
• Maintenance of compliance records and administration of this for clients
• Maintenance of human resources records including holiday planner
• Updating of manual and standard operating procedures with directors
• Liaison with IT suppliers on administration issues
• Order and maintain office supplies
Business Development / Client ‘Take On’ Function
The candidate will support the business development function inclusive of the following:
• Assistance with promotion of the company using social media Linkedln and website and via presentations and publications
• Administration of attendance at or delivery of training courses / seminars Maintenance and update of client pipeline
• Preparation of quotes and scopes with directors
• Issuing and receipt of engagement letters and money laundering requirements
• Set up of client registrations if necessary (Agent Link on ROS if relevant)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced office administrator with the following attributes:
• Knowledge of bookkeeping including journals and reconciliations
• Friendly and outgoing personalityAbility to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent planning and organising skills Excellent Excel and Word skills
• Ability to work to deadlines