We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Scheduling Coordinator, officially based in Dublin City Centre, though the successful candidate can work remotely, anywhere in Ireland.
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will play an integral part in testing a new administrative program for our client. Candidates must have strong communication skills, be highly organized, have a proven ability to grasp new technologies and be able to contribute to the operational flow of the team while aiding in keeping calendars running smoothly.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and a positive attitude, with a primary focus on high volume calendar management (conduct calendar analysis, make recommendations, execute scheduling) for 7 to 10 people (“partners”) across multiple time zones and locations
- Partner closely with people you support as well as the team’s Administrative Business Partners to align calendars with individual and organizational priorities and communicate information to help the business run smoothly
- Track work and ensure efficient workflow.
Other Responsibilities May Include:
- Interface with employees in a friendly and professional manner, including communication with partners on expected completion of tasks and informing partners of scope of responsibilities when needed
- Daily calendar management to create a conflict-free schedule
- Detailed and strategic time management for partners
- Overhaul of calendars to help partners be more effective
- Alignment of partners’ calendars with individual and organization priorities
- Scheduling of meetings across locations and with internal or external partners
- Organization and execution of meeting agendas for partners while traveling
- Act as communication liaison to represent people you support in larger scheduling requests
- Serve as a resource on internal policies for people you support
- Travel support (researching flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and locations for business meals)
- Task management of ad hoc requests (assistance with projects, resolving urgent calendar issues, helping a peer)
- Provide input into workload; adjust partner assignments and share work with peers as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of executive scheduling, and project management or event planning experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and requests from different teams
- Familiar and comfortable with gSuite (gmail, calendar, drive, etc.).
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email on email@example.com
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note, this is a contract position, initially for 11-months**