Sales Operations Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our multinational clients as a Sales Operations Analyst, officially based in Dublin, though the successful candidate can work remotely, anywhere in Ireland. The ideal candidate should have 3+ years of experience in an analyst or sales operations role
The Global Sales Planning and Operations team is on a continuous journey, charged with ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales by creating, evaluating, and optimizing data sets and sales practices.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the trusted advisor to the merchant facing and cross-functional teams with the sole aim of executing on the company’s strategy
- Be the point of contact for the Western European sales teams to provide user support and troubleshoot issues
- Manage processes and tools, particularly SFDC to ensure efficient and scalable solutions
- Increase sales productivity by optimizing and simplifying sales processes
- Provide the sales organization with best in class sales tools, training materials, and other relevant assets to guide/support selling motions
- Communicate effectively with sales reps to convey important information on a regular basis
- Carry out assessments to identify and eliminate inefficiencies in our processes to reduce sales cycle times
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel & operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business performance
- Conduct forecast and pipeline meetings with sales leaders and sales reps to determine how sales opportunities are progression through the pipeline and tracking against the plan.
- Monitor and manage the health of the sales pipeline and ensure data cleanliness
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline velocity, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to create, manage & optimize sales incentive programs
- Champion usage of SFDC, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Qliksense extensively for reporting, data analytics, and sales forecasting.
- 3+ years’ experience in an analyst, sales operations role
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical or business-related field preferred Master’s degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel (including Pivot Tables, functions, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in data analysis, modelling, and/or financial analysis
- Demonstrated capability to build strong alliances with internal business units
- Ability to work cross-organizationally
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under time pressure
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. French is a plus.
In this role, you will work to develop and support solutions for complex, ambiguous and high-visibility business challenges. You will partner with cross-functional and leadership teams to develop and land solutions that meet their needs at scale. You are deeply curious and persistent in gaining knowledge about our products and go-to-market strategy.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email on email@example.com
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note this is initially on a 12-month contract**