Risk and Control Officer
Title: Risk and Control officer
- Support the Business/Functions in developing a clear understanding of their operational risk profiles
- Development and Maintenance of controls in ORUS control application & Control Book (& evidence)
- Contribute to the general administration of the OPC department (procedure writing, filing, diary management etc.).
- Follow up of outstanding audit recommendations
- Incident Management
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) administration
- Reporting to local management and central teams.
- Detailed knowledge of all processing and control systems used by the OPC team including FORECAST, AURORA, ORUS, PACT, eSOP, MERCATOR.
- 1-3 years recognised audit, control performance or operational risk experience
- Banking experience advantageous
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel advantageous
- Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Openness to change and a passion for driving continuous improvement opportunities
- Strong organisational and time management skills
For more information please call Patrick on 01 474 4511 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org