On behalf of our client, we have a requirement for Registered Nurses & Registered Mental Health Nurses to join a detox facility in the Co. Dublin.
The successful candidate will work as part of the multidisciplinary team, establishing and maintaining good working relationships aimed at delivering a high standard of care to patients within their facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Respects the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
- Collaborates with other health team members in planning care.
- Knows and practices according to established legal requirements, policy and procedures.
- Establishes care priorities based on nursing/medical patient problems.
- Performs procedures accurately, completely and safely.
- Provides care with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe environment for patients.
- Functions quickly and effectively in an emergency situation.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifrey Board Ireland
- Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
For further details, please contact Poppy Smullen on 086-2284001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org