Registered General/Mental Health Nurse
On behalf of our client, we have a requirement for Registered Nurses Registered Mental Health Nurses to join a prestigious Healthcare facility in the UK. The successful candidate will work as part of the multidisciplinary team, establishing and maintaining good working relationships aimed at delivering a high standard of care to patients within their facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Respects the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
- To actively participate in the Safe Surgery Check procedure (adapted from the WHO recommendations on safe surgery saves lives) in line with local & national policy.
- Collaborates with other health team members in planning care.
- Knows and practices according to established legal requirements, policy and procedures.
- Establishes care priorities based on nursing/medical patient problems.
- Performs procedures accurately, completely and safely.
- Provides care with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe environment for patients.
- Functions quickly and effectively in an emergency situation.
- Adapts to changing workload.
- Deals with near misses, incidents and accidents in accordance with hospital policy. Accurately record and report details and participate in putting measures in place to prevent reoccurrence.
- To ensure all hazardous substances are handled in accordance with hospital policy.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifrey Council
- Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
For further details, please contact Maria Curran on 086-2243922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org