We are currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Global IT client.
Your aim will be to create memorable and magical experiences for each and every candidate by delivering an experience so good, they’ll want to share it!
You will often be candidate’s first and/or most frequent point of contact, and as such, it is critical to deliver high-touch and thoughtful interactions; anticipating their needs, personalising your communication and having a bit of fun along the way! Finally, as part of a larger staffing organisation you will be a true team player and build relationships with our staffing partners, hiring managers and their teams who will rely on your partnership and insight to add value to the hiring process and ensure a seamless candidate and interviewer experience.
Must have requirements:
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as as an ability to operate with urgency and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
– Balance of creativity and drive, along with strong relationship and rapport building skills.
– Comfort with reporting and basic analytics.
– Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
– Ability to work under pressure and solve real-time problems independently. –
Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have requirements:
– Experience in scheduling interviews across multiple time zones.
– Experience or proficiency in using Google calendar and docs.
– Experience in recruitment based administrative tasks, such as expense reimbursement and arranging candidate travel.
The salary is extremely competitive, plus excellent onsite benefits such as Gym, Swimming pool + Free meals.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.