Our client has an exciting 12 month contract role for a Project Officer starting in July!
The person assigned will be responsible for management of the grant changes process, and will support the team in post award management including in the delivery of a number of interim reviews of strategically important awards.
Technical expert with a primary and post-graduate degree (MSc at a minimum) in a health-related discipline, preferably with a PhD
- health services or
- population health research
Essential competencies include
- Strong attention to detail, and an understanding of the requirements of project management
- High degree of computer literacy, including knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and experience of databases
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and as part of a team.
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
A health sciences or biological sciences background is essential for this work.
The person appointed will work under the supervision of the Programme Manager to complete the above tasks.
If this sounds like the role for you please email email@example.com