We are currently seeking a strong Project Manager to join our Global IT client based in Dublin 2.
This role would be ideal for someone with an infrastructure, data centre or network engineering background in a Project Management.
- Manage cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization.
- Plan, coordinate and drive major maintenance initiatives and Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC) events in the data centers.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion. Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Relevant work experience in Project Management in high-tech operations space. Preferably more than 1 year.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field OR equal professional experience.
**Note: this is a contract role**
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org