Project Manager (Supplier Support)
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Project Manager (Supplier Support), based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 4+ years of experience in project management, customer support or administration.
- Coordination with suppliers and auditors including scheduling calls, coaching suppliers on audit expectations and preparations, communicating with suppliers and reviewing / validating supplier data;
- Audit logistics coordination across multiple locations and time zones;
- Manage audit Corrective Action Plan (CAP) logistics, reporting and status tracking of CAPs;
- Prepare reports on a recurring basis and support ad hoc report requests;
- Effectively collaborate, communicate, educate and influence suppliers on the Supplier Code of Conduct, policy, and expectations at different levels to improve process and controls to mitigate risks.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments;
- Excellent communication, relationship and client management, with the ability to manage stakeholders and influence;
- Strong problem solving with a focus on process improvement, efficiency, and the ability to find and execute creative solutions;
- Experience with complex data analysis and ability to manipulate large data sets and harvesting data for analysis, insights;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- 4+ years of relevant project management, customer support or administration experience.
**Please note that the role may require some flexibility in terms of working hours as the role involves collaboration with international teams (8 hrs per day between the hours of 8am – 7pm).
**This is an 11-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**