We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Project Coordinator, officially based in Dublin City Centre, though the successful candidate can work remotely, anywhere in Ireland.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll provide direct support to the team lead as well as spend a large portion of your time working on cross-functional projects for the broader team. You must have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment and remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. You will be a key resource in making sure that our client is a well-coordinated and great place to work.
• Manage ad-hoc projects across multiple time zones
• Facilitate and prepare for meetings
• Maintain and track ongoing reports and projects
• Update and organize shared drives/files and organizational charts
• Manage coordination for employee recognition and reward programs.
• 3+ years’ experience as a team/project coordinator or equivalent preferred
• Experience in supporting senior leadership
• Experience with Microsoft Teams – Desirable
• Proficient with Microsoft Office OR Google Suite
• Outstanding multi-tasking abilities and solutions-oriented in the face of problems
• Ability to proactively anticipate the challenges and needs of the team
• Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
• Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email on email@example.com
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note, this is a contract position, initially for 11-months**