We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our multinational clients as a Program Specialist based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must 1-2 years of experience managing learning or skills development programs including event and training coordinations.
- Coordinate program execution: Schedule Onboarding, ongoing training classes, auto-enrolls and coordinate room reservations.
- Source facilitators and presenters for instructor lead sessions.
- Monitor new hire communications.
- Measure program success on an ongoing basis: Report metrics (attendance, surveys) to Program Managers and L&E leaders.
- Recommend ways to optimize programs based on program feedback.
- Provide cohort learner assistance as needed.
- Manage learner portal updates and construction.
- Improve EMEA TSEs awareness of global and local changes.
- Willingness to travel 5% of the time and flexible working hours if needed.
- Manage on-site logistics, Classes and Experiential learning sessions.
- Provide rolling updates to the training calendar (room requests, facilitator and presenter. scheduling, and mapping attendee numbers to locations).
- Monitor and respond to incoming requests that come through our enablement alias.
- Status updates to Program Managers and Regional Leads.
- 1-2 years of experience managing learning and/or skills development programs including event and training coordinations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail is required.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects, with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) and tight deadlines and limited resources.
- Self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous and very fast-moving environment.
- Project or event management certifications.
- Experience working in a global team, with many different cultures and navigating multiple time zones.
**This is an 11-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**