People Operations Specialist
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a People Operations Specialist in Dublin City Centre (working from home, anywhere in Ireland). The ideal candidate should have at least 5+ years of experience in payroll and benefits processes.
They are looking for someone who will support the delivery of EMEA payroll, working with our payroll providers and finance. In addition, this person will support our benefit programs across EMEA and LATAM. They are looking for a self-starter who delivers best in class employee experience, enjoys solving problems, building and figuring out the best way to do things, and is passionate about process improvement.
- Lead key HR processes (including payroll improvements, benefit processes, and supporting people operation processes)
- Support on the monthly delivery of the payroll files to our payroll provider across markets in EMEA
- Support/lead on benefit processes across EMEA & LATAM
- Manage the resolution of complex / exception / escalation cases
- Identifying and driving next steps, managing stakeholder communications and ensuring timely completion of cases to the satisfaction of customers and partner groups
- Build and leverage data and analytics (incl. KPIâ€™s and QA) to measure process performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvements
- Identify and drive process improvement initiatives to make a positive impact on process performance and global alignment
- Build and maintain relationships with key process partners – finance team, COEs and external vendors
- Drive priority team initiatives to build EMEA People Operations team for scale.
- BA/BS in Business, HR, Operations, or related field
- Experience with benefit processes
- Experience supporting payroll
- 5+ years of experience working with employees / HR processes or consulting experience
- Demonstrated capabilities owning and driving processes and improvement projects with minimal direction
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction on a day to day basis.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note this is a contract position, initially for 7 months**