Payroll Specialist Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client’s fast-growing payroll team. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who will be able to work to tight deadlines and be the point of contact for numerous clients.
Payroll management and processing is one of the most challenging responsibilities a company has to deal with. Our client’s payroll experts provide the highest quality standards to our clients consistently. If you are looking to further your career and gain experience working with multiple clients, then a career in payroll is for you.
- processing of payrolls for several clients – weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls;
- administrative responsibility for management of payroll and benefit issues and accurate record keeping;
- co-ordination of preparation of payroll data for all staff;
- production of payroll runs, including all relevant documentation, and statutory records;
- dealing with day to day queries on client payrolls and benefit related issues through our designated client contact;
- other such duties in connection with payroll issues as may arise from time to time;
Skills and attributes
- previous payroll experience with a payroll bureau, ideally with EuropayX and Sage Micropay;
- 2 years’ experience
- a detailed knowledge of PAYE (including BIK) and PRSI;
- familiarity with ROS and EFT processes;
- computer literate (MS Office) Excel;
- ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role;
- good interpersonal skills;
- high level of initiative, with sense of responsibility.
If this opportunity excites you and if you think you have the relevant experience you may email across your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 01 4744527.