Part-time Accounts Administrator
JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE: Accounts Administrator
Part-Time/ 5 days per wk flexible / 25 hours
*A wonderful opportunity starting 2021!*
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION:
- To take responsibility for banking and cashflow management for 4 companies and to include bank postings and reconciliations on accounts system.
- To complete daily invoicing for Irish and UK company
- Supervise & review the purchase ledger/s including reconciliation of all major supplier accounts and maintaining Purchase Ledger on accounts system.
- Supervise & review sales ledgers for both companies including reconciliation of national and key accounts and maintaining Sales Ledger on accounts system.
- Be responsible for all compliance, insurance and legal matters covering Tax/PAYE/VAT/Interstat/Vies/CRO & external audit requirements.
- Produce and deliver monthly management information, commission, expenses & reports as required.
- Run monthly Payroll & be responsible for maintaining personnel records & HR compliances
- Oversee maintenance of company stock file, planning and intercompany transactions
- The company uses Sage 50 accounts package and Thesaurus Payroll software.
- The team is comprised of 10 persons – 3 based in the UK & 7 based at head-office in Malahide, Co.Dublin