Part Qualified Accountant
Excellent opportunity for you to join a global financial services company. You will have excellent excel skills & some experience working in a financial services / insurance / banking environment.
You will work on:
- Purchase ordering management
- Reporting and consolidation
- Cash flow preparation and analysis.
- Accruals & prepayments journals
- Asset register maintenance.
- Expense reports and analysis of reporting versus budget, prior year and forecast including variance analysis and commentary for circulation to management.
- Assisting with internal and external auditors.
- Ledger entries & reconciliations.
Ideally you will have some of the following experience and skills:
- Strong Excel
- Some knowledge of IFRS and IAS financial accounting.
- Some knowledge of Irish regulatory and insurance accounting is a plus.
- Some knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.