We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Media Planner, based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience working with programmatics in digital media.
Be at the forefront of helping businesses of all shapes and sizes grow and develop. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows.
You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-calibre client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Understand client business goals and marketing objectives, and translate them into paid media objectives, strategies and tactics demonstrating thought leadership
Establish trusted relationships quickly with internal & external stakeholders.
Identify and capture unaddressed digital video & display potential for our customers.
Demonstrate a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
Understand & identify planning skill gaps and host education sessions to develop internal & external stakeholders.
Leverage YouTube product expertise to unlock new business opportunities and drive incremental brand growth.
Be a subject matter expert on Google planning tools (Reach Planner, Audience Insights, Planning in DV360, etc.) and scale knowledge across the wider sales team.
What makes this job unique at Google
As a Media Planner for Large Customer Sales (LCS), you will provide planning consultancy and tool expertise to internal and external stakeholders, create tailored media plans to fulfil client strategic goals and objectives and also develop CE video & display growth.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with video planning tools and processes.
- Knowledge about the CE advertising market.
- Knowledge of Programmatic.
- Experience working for or with planners within agencies.
- A resilient leader, with the ability to work through ambiguity and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of the agency landscape and video buying process as well as YouTube specific intercepts.
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape.
- Knowledge of Google products across Google Ads, YouTube and Programmatic.
- Outstanding communications skills and comfort presenting to cross-functional audiences.
**This is an eleven-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**