Manager, Transaction Management
You will have experience within Asset services / Fund services in transaction management / global custody.
- Act as first escalation point / main point of contact for Client Representatives.
- Ensure the team responds promptly and accurately to client queries.
- Ensure all queries are logged as received.
- Act as an escalation point for client queries that arise, monitoring through to completion.
- Ensure that all client-received information is documented, archived and update on regular basis (Prospectus, fees agreements etc.).
- Identify process improvement opportunities and execute on their implementation to enhance service.
- Develop and maintain professional and productive working relationships with all business partners; working alongside them to ensure a successful resolution of client issues.
- Participate in and contribute to Client team meeting.
- Anticipate issues and proactively work to address concerns before they escalate.
- Advise line managers of all significant issues, suggest resolution where possible and escalate as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to Compliance Policy.
- Assist Regulatory activities.
- Actively participate in department management team meetings.
- Actively participate in any other relevant client change programs and projects as required.
- Support the broader Client Operations team in meeting key objectives as required.
- Identify opportunities for increasing efficiency and productivity and share with line
- 3rd level education with an accounting/finance or business concentration or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in Transaction Management, Global Custody or fund services industry in an operations environment.
- Proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues and staff.
- Good business acumen.
- Risk management focus.