Law Enforcement Response Associate
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Law Enforcement Response Associate in Dublin City Centre (working from home, anywhere in Ireland). The successful candidate should have 3+ years of experience communicating with law enforcement or government agencies.
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
- Review, analyse and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments in the EMEA Region, as business need arises, with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Record and clearly articulate operational decisions ensuring compliance in line with policies and procedures
- Implement high-quality and efficient processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements
- Support escalations related to sensitive subject matter, and remain up to date on key workflow changes, policy updates and operational guidelines
- Participate in after-hours and weekend duty
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties, both in writing and over the phone
- Working with a cross-functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of relevant operational experience
- Fluency in English is required. Additional language is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the Internet (note that this is not a practising attorney role)
- Experience communicating with law enforcement, police or governments.
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction
- Proven ability to analyse information to assess threat and risk
- Proven ability to make effective decisions independently using good judgement and rationale
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time without compromising quality
- Be comfortable dealing with high-pressure escalations, grey areas and pulling in cross-functional experts, when appropriate, to resolve issues swiftly.
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note this is a contract position, initially for 11 months**