Inventory Control Business Analyst
As an Inventory Business Analyst in the Global Logistics team, you will work with logistics business leads to manage key inventory metrics with our 3PL warehouse vendors across regions and ensure that our standard operating procedures are being followed. The business analyst will also review warehouse performance against service level agreements and escalate any trends or issues that need to be addressed.
As part of your day-to-day activities, you will be responsible for the following activities
- Monitor the Weekly process management/metrics reporting for our 3PL warehousing partners and focus on any discrepancies against service level agreement.
- These include: Cycle Count Accuracy Quarantine and Research Excess and Obsolete inventory Shrinkage (Inventory Loss) Aging In Transit System Deltas Analyze SLA misses across each 3PL warehousing partner
- Review reason code logic used
- Track trends and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Ensure that corrective action is implemented
- Identify and bring to Operations Manager attention any escalations, discrepancies, trends and propose solutions.
- Monthly report out and drive action on Inventory CYCLE COUNT SOX Controls for Inventory Frequency and Classification Daily review of pending CC adjustments in IMS and manage escalations for aging adjustments that require input from program managers.
- Follow up on open action items related to inventory management from operational audits executed in 2019
- Review scores from Inventory audits and match them against relevant metrics from 3PL partners
- Ensure that any procedural updates related to Inventory Management are updated by 3PLs in their existing work instructions.
- 5 + years of experience in Warehouse operations across regions with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities and inventory management
- Monitoring KPI metrics and reviewing corrective action with relevant 3PL and internal customers
- SQL experience is mandatory for this role to ensure that data can be extracted from relevant databases
- Experience with SOX controls related to inventory management is preferred.
- Experience leading 3PL partners to establish facts, solve complex problems, establish corrective action plans.
- Results oriented as a logistics problem solver with speed, accuracy and completeness.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions after analyzing data and implement operational plans.