We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a HR Specialist based in Dublin.
The HR Specialist will be responsible for providing guidance on a range of employment matters including performance management, employment legislation, policy interpretation and corrective action as well as investigating employee grievances and advising on conflict arising from employment relations. In addition, the Consultant provides deep jurisdictional, cultural and/or functional expertise depending on the region and may lead projects and or policy development.
• Provides coaching and advice to managers on performance management and corrective action (relevant to the jurisdiction) enabling them to implement performance improvement processes which are consistent across business entities.
• Provides jurisdictionally appropriate legal advice and interpretation on employment legislation, and handles most aspects of involuntary employee terminations and restructuring
• Conducts investigations and advises on employee complaints and grievances
• Builds and maintains strong, trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business
Prerequisite Knowledge & Proficiencies:
1. Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Irish employment legislation
2. Broad HR generalist knowledge
3. Skilled and passionate about coaching and developing manager capabilities
4. Skilled at using effective listening, probing and investigatory skills to handle complex, sensitive enquiries and conversations with discretion, composure and compassion
5. Fluency in English – Fluency or business level standard in another European language is an advantage.
• 5-7 or more years in the area of Human Resources in a global organization
• 5 or more years in the area of Employee Relations; specialist jurisdictional or functional expertise preferred
• Experience working with remote teams preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Qualification in Employment Law
• Higher certification in Human Resource Management (e.g., PHR, SPHR, GPHR or equivalent)
The salary is very competitive.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.
**This is a 5 month contract**