As a HR Coordinator you will join a team of Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) to provide a range of key services in a general supporting role.
- You will complete administrative duties.
- Solutions driven and client-service oriented with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Previous relevant (HR coordinator) work experience or administrative work experience coordinating between different time zones
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to manage good interpersonal working relations.
- Business level English (speaking, reading, and writing).
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence.
If you are interested in this role please contact email@example.com