Hotel Ads Sales Specialist – DACH Market
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our multinational clients as a Hotel Ads Sales Specialist based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must speak German and have 3+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably with cold calling experience.
Millions of travelers around the world search for hotels on the clients platform. The Hotel Ads team is experimenting with a new simple, automated ad solution perfect for Hotels with small marketing teams who want to market to the clients users.
As a Hotel Ads Seller, you will do sales outreach via cold calls or inbound leads to activate hotels on our new ad solution. You will email / call hotels, pitch the product’s value proposition, and answer clients’ questions to activate hotels. You will also upsell existing advertisers to other products and provide post activation support. You will collect clients’ product feedback and share it with the product team to drive product improvements.
- Conduct sales outreach to Hotels in select markets via cold calls and inbound sales Track sales pipeline and metrics.
- Collect feedback from Hotels (both the ones who sign up, as well as the ones who decline) and share with Product Team Identify and provide recommendations to improve end to end sales process.
- Strong communication skills in German.
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience, preferably with cold calling experience.
- Knowledge of Ads products, preferably in Travel vertical.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong ability to grasp product concepts and synthesize Hotel feedback.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, tenacious, curious, driven and highly collaborative.
- Customer centric, displays empathy, and is quality focused.
- Attention to detail in accurately recording information clearly and concisely.
If you have any questions about this position or similar positions, please contract Rián in confidence on +35314744504 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**This is a 6 month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**