Hospitality Venue Manager
Hospitality Venue Manager – Unique Opportunity, Dublin
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a full-time contract role for a large sporting event which will be held in an iconic venue in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have event / hospitality operations experience at major international events.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and delivering various hospitality programs to a high level in accordance with agreed service levels and budgets.
- To ensure the smooth running of VIP hospitality events which will be hosted in private lounges and suites
- To manage a team of coordinators and volunteers
- To manage the relevant suppliers ensuring a smooth and timely delivery of all services as per the agreed standards, layouts and service levels
- To be the main point of contact for VIPS, suppliers, volunteers and stakeholders
- Monitor event operations according to the required level or service and quality
- Experience in event / hospitality operations at major international events (ideally sports sector)
- Excellent leadership and management skills with a strong work ethic
- Solid project management and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Service and client orientated approach
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and oral English, an additional language will be an advantage
Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate.
For more information, please call 01 474 4525 to speak to a member of the Hospitality Recruitment team.