Hospitality Venue Coordinator
Hospitality Venue Coordinator – Unique Opportunity, Dublin
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a full-time contract role for a large sporting event which will be held in an iconic venue in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have event / hospitality operations experience at major international events.
To assist the Hospitality Venue Manager in the set-up and operational implementation of all VIP Hospitality programs at the venue and to ensure a smooth execution, allowing for a consistently high and professional delivery to all hospitality guests.
- Assist the Hospitality Venue Manager to ensure the smooth running of all VIP and corporate hospitality events
- Liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders at the venue
- Participate in the training of suppliers, hosts and volunteers
- Act as a primary point of contact for VIP and corporate clients
- Assist the Hospitality Venue Manager with the day-to-day organization of meetings, reporting and debriefing
- Experience in event / hospitality operations at major international events (ideally sports sector)
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-minded and solution-oriented
- Fluent in both written and oral English, an additional language will be an advantage
For more information, please call 01 474 4525 to speak to a member of the Hospitality Recruitment team.