Help Desk Technician
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our multinational IT clients as a Help Desk Technician based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must 2+ years of experience providing technical support.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the first point of contact at the Helpdesk
- Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer’s experience until resolved
- Provide support for desktop and mobile devices as well as application system environments locally at the Helpdesk or remotely if needed
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of Helpdesk procedures, products, and services
- Respond to open Task notifications in backlog and accurately triage and escalate employee requests to second-level support when necessary
- Consistently communicates and follows up with customers to ensure that inquiries are resolved
- Strengthens knowledge of the macOs, Windows 10, Linux, and networking within agreed upon time frames fundamentals
- Queue support for incoming IT service requests via phone, ticketing system, and walkup Helpdesks.
- Initial triage of all inbound IT service requests.
- Resolution of first level IT service requests.
- Determine proper escalation path for non-resolvable first level issues.
- Interact and collaborate with Desktop Support technicians on current issues and solutions.
- Maintains detailed documentation around Self-Service activities for departments (e.g., process & procedures, technology topic materials, call detail, customer information, screen prints and knowledge systems).
- Performs Helpdesk inventory audits as needed.
**This is an 11-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**