Graduate Trainee Accountant
Do you have 6 months+ experience working in Financial Services in Ireland ?
Join one of Ireland’s largest Employee Benefits Consultancy firms, providing comprehensive employee benefits, administration and advisory services to a wide range of multinational and indigenous companies.
As a Graduate Accountant in Regulatory Reporting in Pensions
– Contract 10 months FTC
This opportunity has arisen within their corporate administration business where you will be part of a team responsible for the preparation of regulatory reports for pension schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable statistical/regulatory reporting experience.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Business or Finance (accountancy) degree.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisation skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Very strong Excel skills (intermediate or advanced level). This is essential.
- 6 months to 2 year’s industry or practice experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly/annual regulatory reports for submission to the Central Bank of Ireland based on the ECB Regulation on Statistical Reporting Requirements for Pension Funds.
- Co-ordinating with the Pension Fund Accounts team in the preparation of annual reports for Pension Schemes in accordance with Statements of Recommended Practice for Pension Schemes and the requirements of the Occupational Pension Schemes Disclosure of Information Regulations 2006 (as amended).
- Liaising with internal pension administrators/client services managers/actuaries/investment consultants as part of this process.
- Responding to all regulatory queries on a timely basis.
- You will be trained and mentored by a senior team member.
- A contribution €1,000 will be available towards ACCA course and exam fees.