Marketing Manager – Gaming
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Marketing Manager – Gaming, officially based in Dublin City Centre, though the successful candidate can work remotely, anywhere in Ireland.
- Partner and collaborate with regional marketing colleagues across the Gaming Business Marketing team & with cross-functional partners to bring our 2021 marketing plans to life through creative and effective execution of our highest-priority global marketing programmes
- Learn, assimilate and evangelize the Gaming Brand mission, brand guidelines and identity.
- Project planning, resource allocation and budget management for large-scale marketing programmes involving multiple stakeholders and collaborators
- Manage agencies and onsite vendor teams to create and execute world-class campaigns
- Coordinate localisation of campaigns for multiple regions, countries and languages
- Socialise & communicate plans across the business and to cross-functional stakeholders, in partnership with regional colleagues
- Forecast and report on results and learnings for programmes
- Proven marketing programme management experience, with experience rolling out large-scale global digital media campaigns & branding projects preferred
- Agency management – client and/or agency side, experience leading creative or production teams beneficial
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management experience
- Creative thinker with proven ability to innovate and be resourceful in turning plans and concepts into reality
- Proven understanding of briefing and working with paid media agencies / on paid media campaigns
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned content distribution strategies for programmes and campaigns.
- Proven ability to interpret data and insights to inform campaign plans and objectives.
- Previous experience in, or passion for the gaming industry preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note this is a contract position**