German Lease Consultant
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a German Lease Consultant to join their expanding team!
• Do you love persuading people to see things from your point of view?
• Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
• Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
• Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on.
The Lease Consultant (LC) is responsible for driving the sales process with leads obtained from various mobile carriers and other sources. The LC negotiates terms of mobile cell site leases and then submits these lease terms to our Lease Processors for document preparation. After reviewing these documents for accuracy, the LC is responsible for the timely return of lease documents by landlords to the company.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
• Negotiate leases and maximise terms with landlords.
• Prepare proposals.
• Communicate details of negotiates leases with key stakeholders.
• Communicate with landlords: includes negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing voicemail and emails to/from landlords.
• Prepare for call: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
• Enter data: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
• Prepare proposals: includes creating presentation packages with accurate information and sending them via fax, email, standard mail, etc.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
a. Native-level German and proficient English.
b. Demonstratable experience negotiating or persuading others to take action.
c. Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
d. Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone.
e. Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
f. Effective time management skills.
g. Comfortable placing outbound calls.
a. 1 – 2 years of sales experience within a commission-based sales environment.
b. Customer service, call centre and/or experience dealing with the public is helpful
c. Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful.
d. High school qualification. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
This company offers a competitive OTE and comes with benefits such as Health Insurance & dental insurance, increasing holiday entilements and many many more!
If you want to find out more contact me on email@example.com