Full Stack Engineer
Our client, an Investment Management Services Organisation, located in Dublin is seeking a highly motivated Full Stack Engineer to join their team supporting tools used throughout Enterprise Cybersecurity.
This role is responsible for providing engineering, implementation and support of solutions that meet the needs of a diverse organization. You will work directly with the business units to determine their needs, identify and design the optimum solution, and work with operations and infrastructure support teams to implement the change.
The Expertise We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience designing/developing/consuming APIs.
- Must be able to communicate with customers clearly, concisely, and in a friendly manner in person, via email and telephone.
- Technical writing capability to address key project documentation.
- Ability to collaboratively work with limited supervision in an autonomous and multifunctional team setting.
- CI/CD pipeline experience also desirable.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will be an engineer in Application Security product team. This role required hands-on experience and expertise developing tools to support an enterprise Java based application sitting an Oracle backend.
The Value You Deliver
- You will work closely with business partners to identify their needs and develop innovative solutions to broad and complex information security challenges.
- You will be developing technical configuration/engineering solutions for application security products.
- Plan and perform platform upgrade projects to ensure IT compliance.
- Investigate complex issues affecting multiple systems.
- Assisting in setting product roadmap, long term strategy and vision of product direction.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com
**Please note this is initially a 6-month contract **
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive salary**