Dutch speaking Market Specialist
Role: Market Specialist (Dutch desk)
Salary: €40K – €60K (DOE) p/a
- To be a Dutch market insights expert
- Delivering Route to Market client services that are instrumental in the growth of Irish food and drink exports to the Netherlands in the key sectors defined in the local market strategy
- Proactively building a network of Dutch trade contacts in priority sectors across all channels and in various roles (notably buyers, innovation & marketing teams, CSR teams) within identified key accounts to increase the awareness of Ireland’s sustainable food and drink supply base and build the reputation of the Irish food industry with key buyers, importers and other stakeholders in the Netherlands.
- Contributing to the development and annual review of the company strategy implementation plan in the Netherlands.
- Implementation plan, in line with the new Route to Markets and Plan to Grow structure.
- Localising and implementing effective communication tools in line with the company marketing way
- Helping clients implement their plans, through building and managing relationships with the right internal & external stakeholders, whether it be sales teams, agency partners, buyers, merchandisers, distributors or media, as well as measuring their impact in order to correct & optimise them where needed.
- Degree level qualification in relevant discipline, e.g. Business, Marketing
- Specialisation in international marketing an advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies e.g. Marketing Institute of Ireland or other appropriate is advantageous
- 3 + years’ experience operating in an export marketing, sales or business development role in Ireland, Britain or international markets
- Experience building and distilling market insights
- Successful implementation of high-profile marketing events or projects
- Knowledge of the Irish Food, Drink and Horticulture sector
- Proven record of working independently in an export market
- Proven experience of building credible professional relationships with suppliers, trade customers, media, diplomats and politicians both in Ireland and the Marketplace
- Proven experience operating professionally in different cultures
- Strong results driven KPI culture; budget management experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch Language.
- Highly tuned influencing and negotiating skills adapted to the local culture
- Proven organisational skills and practical application of project management tools and techniques.
- Proficient business use of the full Microsoft 2013 suite, social and Word Press content management tools and Google Analytics and social media online monitoring tools.
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537