Dealing Operations Senior Administrator – Galway
Title: Dealing Operations Senior Admin – Galway
• To input the various transactions for your funds within the various deadlines accurately and per procedure.
• Ensure key controls and checklists are adhered to in full, ensure checklists are completed accurately and timely.
• Generate all associated dealing reports and cross reference prior to passing to your Team Leader/ Manager for review.
• Prepare the contract notes and statements for your Team Leader/ Manager to review prior to releasing to the investors.
• Monitor and respond to queries as received from Investors, Clients and from Internal Functional Teams within 24 hours, ensuring correct business English is used all times.
• Monitor the telephone lines and ensure that calls are answered within an efficient timeline.
• Continuously build on developing your technical and system knowledge by being open to learning new processes, ultimately developing your own career path.
• Complete all training as assigned to you be it; On-the-Job Training, Web or Classroom based.
• Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude and strong team work – assisting others where they have additional volumes.
• Participate in team meetings in a positive and constructive manner.
• Complete all reporting in accordance with the various client SLAs
• Develop a strong understanding to risk and control ensuring all attachments are password protected, that investor calls are pre-vetted (security checks performed) prior to engaging with enquiring parties, that data entry is accurately entered to the respective systems.
- Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Fund Administration
- Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Strong Communication Skills (English written and aural)
- A willingness to develop your financial professional career.
For more information regarding this role, contact Patrick on 01 474 4511