We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our multinational clients as a Data Analyst based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience using SQL or other similar languages.
The client is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy self-starter with a passion for helping others, protecting our community and being the voice of our users. We value people who can strategically drive the team using macro-level insights, while still caring for micro-level cases affecting people around the globe. We’re targeting an intellectually curious and creative individual who is comfortable operating in ambiguity, a strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills along with a strong track record of data advocacy and governance.
The Data Analyst Trust & Safety is a part of Community Operations. This role within the team focuses on working with centralized teams and advocating for the effective building, iteration and maintaining of the centralized, certified, and standardized data logging and reporting system that enables the Community Operations team to intelligently serve our community at scale.
- Partner with Engineering, SME’s, and Analytics to identify, influence, and ensure execution of our data advocacy and governance strategies to improve the performance of our Operations.
- Lead / manage the resolution of and identify constant improvements to the organization’s data governance and quality frameworks and associated advocacy and identification of potential enhancements.
- Identify, develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical initiatives.
- Collaborate with globally distributed subject matter experts to provide analytical and data advocacy and governance support across diverse problem sets.
- Liaise with other Analysts regarding projects including research, analysis and data modelling.
- Develop, build, and maintain regular monitoring and reports that contain actionable metrics using centralised systems to monitor the performance of our Operations.
- BA/BS degree preferred (degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or other quantitative field preferred).
- 3+ years of experience using SQL or other similar language;
- Experience with visualization software (Tableau, etc.)
- A provable track record of strong stakeholder engagement, excellent communication skills both written and oral, and an ability to explain technical issues to both technical and business partners.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
If you have any questions about this position or similar positions, please contract Rián in confidence on +35314744504 or via email at: email@example.com
**This is a 9 month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**