Our client has an exciting new role opened for Danish Telesales.
They are looking for people who are hardworking, motivated, driven and of course fun! As the Contact Centre Sales Agent you will be required to sell a range of product to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. No cold calling required. In doing so, you will provide the customers with an incredible service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
What you will do:
- Calling existing customers generating increased sales
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
- Ensure the customer’s issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line
- Achieve weekly individual sales targets
- Attend weekly team catch up meetings
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products and processes
- Receive on-going training, support and coaching from your supervisor
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
What we need from you:
- Fluent in Danish
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales, building relationships with key decision makers
- Passionate about deserving customer service and customer expectation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Excellent PC skills essential
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Be a team player
- Good English
Relocation package can be offered in €150 off flight and 18 days accomodation while you isolate and find somewhere to live.
Great commission structure in place along with more benefits!
If this sounds like the role for you contact me on email@example.com