Tax Senior / Tax Assistant Manager
Our Client is a Global Financial Firm and are looking to recruit a Tax Senior and a Tax Assistant Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate who is keen to progress within the firm. The position offers excellent prospects for progression and on-going career development. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to assist and complete tax compliance and consultancy engagements.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- proactively assist in the management of a mixed portfolio of compliance and consultancy clients, including domestic and international corporate groups;
- assisting on international tax structuring and advisory projects, while reporting to Managers and above
- dealing with the client’s International network and stakeholders on queries arising to the Irish firm;
- identifying tax planning opportunities;
- train and lead trainee team;
- research in relation to ad hoc tax issues; and
- assisting on new proposals.
Skills and attributes:
- 6 months post qualified experience in practice for a Corporate Tax Senior;
- 1 to 3 years post qualified expereince in practice for a Tax Assistant Manager;
- a thorough knowledge of corporation tax and relevant legislation;
- confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills, and
- good attention to detail.
- Daily commute to Dublin avoided;
- Healthcare allowance;
- Affordable car parking;
- Compressed working policy i.e. 3pm finish on bank holiday and summer Fridays;
- Dress for Your Diary policy, and
- Opportunity to partake in further qualifications and training relevant to role.